IIT Recruitment 2021: Offers Applications for 24 Vacancies at IIT Tirupati
IIT recruitment 2021 is currently being conducted at IIT Tirupati for different staff openings for which engineers and other graduates may apply, Salary up to Rs 2,11,500.
IIT recruitment 2021 is being conducted at present at IIT Tirupati for Staff opportunities. A few of the posts that are available are executive engineer, assistant executive engineer, technical officer, medical officer, deputy librarian, horticulture officer, junior technical superintendent, junior technician, deputy registrar, and so on. Selected candidates will be paid a salary of up to Rs 2,11,500 based on their qualifications and experience.
Who can Apply for IIT Recruitment 2021 at IIT Tirupati?
The official notice accessible on the IIT Tirupati site says that there are a total of 24 openings available for which the qualifications required are as follows:
1. There's one Executive Engineer (Civil) vacancy for candidates with a BE or BTech in Civil Engineering along with 8 years of relevant experience.
2. There are two Assistant Executive Engineer opening BE or BTech Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering together with 8 years relevant experience or ME or MTech in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering along with 5 years relevant experience.
3. There are three Technical Officer vacancies for candidates with a BE, BTech or MSc in CSE, EC, IT, Software Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or ME or MTech in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering with 5 years relevant experience or MCA or equivalent degree with 3 years relevant experience.
4. There's one opening for a Medical Officer for candidates with an MBBS degree and three years of relevant experience.
5. There's one opening for Deputy Librarian for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a Master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation.
6. There's one opening for Horticulture Officer for candidates with BSc or BTech in horticulture with 8 years experience or MSc in horticulture with 5 years experience.
7. There are three Junior Technical Superintendent openings for candidates with a BE, BTech or MSc Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Physics with 5 years relevant experience.
8. There is four Junior Technician opening for candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, BSC, BCA or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Network Technology or Information Technology.
9. There's one Deputy Registrar opening for candidates with a postgraduate degree and pertinent experience.
10. There are two Assistant Registrar vacancies for candidates with a postgraduate degree and pertinent experience.
11. There is one Junior Hindi Assistant opening for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Hindi and pertinent experience.
12. There is four Junior Partner opening for candidates with a First class Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer operations.
How to Apply for IIT Enrollment 2021 at IIT Tirupati?
Interested and qualified candidates have to apply online on the official IIT Tirupati site before 29 January 2021. There's an online application charge of Rs 200 that should be paid. Those who wish to apply for the vacancies are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting their applications.