IIT Bombay Recruitment for Scientist position; Apply before 22 January
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public technical and research university located in Powai, Mumbai, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
Research/Job Area- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
Job Location- IIT Bombay
Qualification & Eligibility - 10+ years of experience in research/academics and Ph.D. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Multi-tasking, strong organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in publishing papers in conferences and international journal proceedings.
- Drive to exceed goals, self-motivated, and willing to make the right decisions.
- Understanding of digital and wireless communication with a strong research aptitude.
Job Title: Senior Project Research Scientist
Project title: Development of an RF planning tool and experimental validation including a testbed
About the project: The project involves the development of a tool to model RF propagation in various frequency bands and the implementation of a testbed to verify performance in the context of wireless mesh networks.
Payscale: Salary range from Rs.58800 to Rs 109200
Last date to apply - 22nd January 2021
How to apply - Interest candidates can visit the official website and can apply.
Official Website: IIT BOMBAY