Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program for 2020-21 batch in Bengaluru
Goldman Sachs Building Campus Hiring:
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment administration, securities, resource administration, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Company Name: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc
Program Type - Full-time and Internship
- The final year or pre-final graduate or post-graduate students can participate in the program.
- Intern hire - April/July intake - 2021 Summer Internship Graduation in 2022
- Full-time hire - May/June intake - 2021 Analyst Graduation in 2021
- Registrations: January 20, 2021 – 9:00pm IST to February 8, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments: Mid-February to Mid-March
- Interviews: March – April
Overview of Goldman Sachs Engineering Off-Campus Hiring:
- The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country.
- As part of the program, candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
Goldman Sachs does not guarantee selection or offer an extension. The evaluation of the candidate will depend on several factors and stages where the company will make the final decision.
Also apply for: